Weblin review

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 Author Danish Ahmed










Yesterday! I was thinking of some messaging software
Then i discovered WEBLIN
it is really a good software
Being curious I gave it a rapid try and played a few minutes with the WEBLIN LITE VERSION

What is Weblin? It is an instant messaging system that aims to connect you to other Weblin users currently viewing the same website as you. And rather then doing it in a typical chat window, it uses an overlaying animated avatar that stands at the bottom of your browser’s window.

The feeling was not negative, it was amusing but I was not trilled. That was enough for me at that point: I was a little more knowledgeable, I knew about Weblin better than before.


Eric Dupin WROTE An article about Weblin ...... which really raised my curosity

AND

Know what...!!!!!

I decided to install the client on my PC

I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT. NOW ITs YOUR TURN

Dont wait........Click to download


Please If You Find Any Link To Be Broken, Click Here And Fill Out Our Form



Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

3 Comments:

  1. Everymatter said...

    do you know some blogging software which can be used to publish your articles on multiple blogs by one click

    basically the improved version of windows live writer what i need is.

  2. Anonymous said...

    well i think
    windows live writer is only soft
    i am using t too

  3. Anonymous said...

    hey, i am not able to copy on your blog
    how have you done it
    please
    please
    please tell me

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Leave Us A Comment!!